Keep processes under control
Appropriate translation project management plays a key role in the success of communication with foreign partners. Read on to find out why!
In our work as a translation agency, we encounter many challenges as the difficulty of tasks and the issues that may arise differ from project to project. Our experienced translation project manager supervises the work processes and plays a central role in communication between our clients and linguists, thus ensuring that everything runs smoothly.
What is meant by project management?
- At the outset of a translation project, our project managers analyse the task based on the documents and instructions provided by the client and determine the professionals that should be involved in the project (linguists, technical experts, desktop publishers, etc.). Their duties also include the scheduling of the project and keeping the client continuously updated.
- Based on their many years of experience, our project managers define the project plan and select the most suitable professionals for the tasks. Their tasks also include prompt and professional communication and discussion of any questions or issues that may come up during the project.
- Our project managers are responsible for the implementation of strict, multilevel quality assurance procedures as well as the completeness of the project to be delivered.
- Many translation projects require the client’s internal review or even in-country review (ICR). In such cases, the requested modifications are made by the original translators in the delivered files under the coordination of our project managers.
We are there for you
We avoid automated processes and ready-made solutions. Well-organised work steps are, of course, essential, but we give priority to the uniqueness of each project and the human factor. We also pay attention to always assigning the same project manager to you – if you have many ongoing projects with us too. You will thus get to be familiar with the face and name behind your contact person who will respond to all your questions and requests with a friendly and cooperative approach.
Please do not hesitate to contact our project managers about any issue that may arise, as, due to their professional experience and organisational skills, they are best placed to decide how to resolve an issue as soon as possible.
For our Albion Premium clients, we provide a dedicated contact person with whom you can discuss your translation requests and the most appropriate solutions in person, if needed.
What languages is it worth translating into?
The target language depends on individual needs and the target markets. Clients should always be aware of the languages and language variants used in the target markets, so, if necessary, we can make suggestions for the selection of appropriate target languages in the preparation of the projects or the preliminary needs survey.
Why is Albion Languages the ideal partner?
With 18 years’ experience and a wealth of international references, we are confident that we have good insight into our clients’ requirements. We know what they need and can see what they don’t like in our industry. This is why you get exactly what you want – our goal isn’t to force our services on anyone. We also pay particular attention to ensuring that our processes are simple and fully transparent. At the same time, our dedicated contact persons are there to inform you in detail about all matters and listen carefully to your concerns.
We offer strong guarantees, without any equivocation. Working as quickly and with the same translation technology as a global translation agency, but with greater focus and more attractive prices. We are reachable and helpful, whilst our project management and professional, multi-stage proofreading mean that we can guarantee the highest quality. This is all combined with a deadline guarantee and satisfaction guarantee, but without surcharges for any reason at any time!
Every year, we complete more than 10,000 successful projects for the most renowned companies in the world – we trust that you will soon decide to join them! Put us to the test!
Albion Languages in figures
- 18 years of experience
- 40 country presence
- 46 language combinations
- 10,000+ successful projects every year
- 30 million words translated per year
Get a free quote!
If our services have attracted your interest, you can request more information and a free quote using the form or directly via the chat window!