is looking for
Native English German-English/
French-English Proofreaders (2)
We are looking for enthusiastic native English proofreaders (2) with available capacity to join our into English translation and proofreading team. You would be responsible for a variety of linguistic tasks, such as proofreading and quality assurance of translated texts in English.
– Proofreading English texts (technical, medical, legal, etc.) on a daily basis
– Checking translation quality with quality assurance tools
– Post-translation and miscellaneous linguistic tasks (layout check, entering client corrections, etc.)
– University degree
– Passion for languages and the translation industry
– Confident text editing and IT skills
– Extensive CAT tool experience (especially Studio, MemoQ)
– Strong desire to learn continuously and grow professionally
– English native speaker
– German-English or French-English translation experience required (both would be ideal)
– Extensive experience in medical or technical translation (both would be ideal)
– Attention to detail and accuracy
– Able to work independently and effectively
– Able to meet deadlines
The work can be completed as either an independent contractor or potentially as a full-time employee.
- Building a career in the translation industry
- Dynamic team, friendly working atmosphere
- Further development opportunities (training)
How to apply
If you are interested, please send your CV with cover letter and details of your previous translation experience to Alistair Binks at firstname.lastname@example.org.