Need an interpreter?
Overcome language barriers at your events or business meetings with accurate and professional interpretation done by experts!
Language differences can cause problems in many situations. Business life is no exception. Misunderstanding a sentence or a single word can cause significant inconvenience. A highly trained interpreter can make your communication significantly easier with partners speaking different languages. Our experts with many years of experience are always available, whether you need interpretation for a conference, a professional presentation or a business meeting. Our interpreting services are available in all European languages and the main global languages.
Selecting the right type of interpreting for you
Do you know which type of interpreting you need? The following list may help you decide!
- Simultaneous interpreting: real-time interpreting behind the scenes for conferences, business meetings, general meetings, presentations and high-level official meetings.
- Whispered simultaneous interpreting (chuchotage, in French): in-audience, real-time interpreting for an individual or small group of people who require interpretation into their mother tongue. The interpreter also sits among the audience and whispers the translation to the listener.
- Consecutive interpreting: interpreting for small- and medium-sized groups. The interpreter stands beside the speaker, takes notes and repeats – in the target language – either a sentence or in more manageable chunks.
- Telephone interpreting: a telephone conversation involving three (or more) participants with the interpreter repeating one or two sentences in the target language.
- Liaison interpreting: this form of interpreting can be used in informal meetings between a small number of participants or as a chaperone for someone visiting a country whose language they are unfamiliar with.
Why is Albion Languages the ideal partner?
With 20 years’ experience and a wealth of international references, we are confident that we have good insight into our clients’ requirements. We know what they need and can see what they don’t like in our industry. This is why you get exactly what you want – our goal isn’t to force our services on anyone. We also pay particular attention to ensuring that our processes are simple and fully transparent. At the same time, our dedicated contact persons are there to inform you in detail about all matters and listen carefully to your concerns.
We offer strong guarantees, without any equivocation. Working as quickly and with the same translation technology as a global translation agency, but with greater focus and more attractive prices. We are reachable and helpful, whilst our project management and professional, multi-stage proofreading mean that we can guarantee the highest quality. This is all combined with a deadline guarantee and satisfaction guarantee, but without surcharges for any reason at any time!
Every year, we complete more than 10,000 successful projects for the most renowned companies in the world – we trust that you will soon decide to join them! Put us to the test!
Albion Languages in figures
- 20 years of experience
- 40 country presence
- 46 target languages
- 10,000+ successful projects every year
- 30 million words translated per year
Get a free quote!
If our services have attracted your interest, you can request more information and a free quote using the form or directly via the chat window!